The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I know, I know, I blew it, I totally forgot to post on the 4th best day of the week, Thursdays are just not the same as Wednesdays you know. But my APUSH paper was due today and I was working on it so diligently last night that I totally forgot to do a post. I know what you’re thinking…"That’s totally understandable!” And if that’s what you’re thinking, then I think I’m thinking what you’re thinking! I’m so glad we are on the same page here. Anyways, back to the fashion at hand, wooooooo, Christmas tree shopping! The best kind of shopping there is! (well sort of, at least in Hawaii anyway) And no, I am not the adoptive child of this family (not that I would mind of course) but my family went without me so they could “pick out a nice tree while everyone was at work or school”, which really meant “we didn’t want to wait a million years for you to pick out the perfect tree and take pictures of every inch of the place.” But hey, two can play at that game people! I can have another you in a minute; don’t ever think I can’t kick your impatient butts to the curb as well! (Sorry beyoncĂ©, desperate times call for desperate lyric changes). But the Mayers were nice enough to let me tag along and document their every breath. Also, please admire the homemade awkward family photo that I so happened to capture.